My Favorite Part of Quilting

My Favorite Part About Quilting is When You Take A Piece of Fabric and Make it into Something Beautiful.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Wake me up when September ends


What's crazy about the summer is that I always think I will be quilting my days away and I end up being so busy that very little gets done. I spend my time catching up with friends and running all over the place. This summer I was so busy working on professional development and school work that I spent only a few days infront of my machine.
The fall is when my creative spark lights and I get tons of projects done. I have been working like crazy on a project for a friend (which will be added in the next few weeks) and completing projects for my living room. It looks great. I am also organizing my projects for Christmas. I would like everyone to have a little something homemade.
This picture is of my mother's dog Akema. She came to us a few months before we lost Daddy. She has been such a big part of helping us deal with Daddy's death. She is always there giving lots of love and support. We just love her. Here she is modeling for a quilt I made Mommy when I first started qulting. Mama loves everytyhing I make her. I think Akema came to us for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment