My Favorite Part of Quilting

My Favorite Part About Quilting is When You Take A Piece of Fabric and Make it into Something Beautiful.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hallows Eve Wall Hanging


If you can't tell from all my recent postings I am absolutely in love with Red Rooster fabrics this season. I love holiday decor but my husband is not a fan of anything too over the top. Red Rooster Fabric line is a great comprise for us both. I still get to decorate for my favorite holidays and he doesn't have to feel like the holiday threw up in our house...Like they say...marriage is all about compromise.

So I will tell you that he loves all the Red Rooster Fabrics I have been working with this season. This pieces I actually made over the winter from a kit I purchased at PQ. I liked it so much that I made one for my mother-in-law also. I liked that it was Halloween themed without being overly complicated. I also liked that I could really use this piece the entire fall season instead of just until Halloween. I also used stippling when quilting this pieces and again I am very happy with how it came out. I am looking forward to enjoying this piece for many years in our family.



Happy Sewing,
- The Mad Quilter

2 comments: