My Favorite Part of Quilting

My Favorite Part About Quilting is When You Take A Piece of Fabric and Make it into Something Beautiful.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Brown Bear for JJ


This year we got to celebrate one of my favorite little guys turn 4. Little Jesse is the son of two of our favorite friends, Kerri & Jesse. I purchased a Brown Bear Brown Bear quilt kit over a year ago from my local quilt shop for little Jesse and this was the birthday he was going to get it. I worked non stop for a week and a half making this adorable quilt.


I used a dark brown flannel for the back of the quilt so that it would be snugglie and warm. I also embroidered his name and birthday on the back. This was one of my favorite quilts to make because the fabric was just so fun. We also gave him the book because this kid loves to read more than any other little person I know. He is going to grow up to be something truly special, I just know it.







No comments:

Post a Comment